Arlington County Bar Foundation
A Free Community Education Program
Youth, Drugs and Mental Health
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Arlington Public Library (Central Library)
Barbara M. Donnellan Auditorium
1015 Quincy Street
Arlington, VA 22201
Join us for a panel discussion informing parents about the signs of substance
abuse and resources available in the community from Arlington County and public schools.
Learn what is available if a child/student becomes involved in the court system.
Narcan training will be provided and available for distribution. There will
also be an opportunity for questions after the presentation.
• Siobhan Bowler, Substance Abuse Counselor with Arlington Public
• Emily Siqveland, Opioids Program Manager, Arlington DHS
• Jennifer Gross, Lead Intake Clinician, Children’s Behavioral Health,
• Laura Ragins, Director, Child Advocacy Center, Arlington County
• Shannan Moore, Juvenile Probation Supervisor, Arlington County
Moderator: The Honorable George D. Varoutsos, Arlington Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court (Ret.)